Reporting to the Project Manager, the Project Assistant will ensure the safety, quality, production, and ultimate successful completion of all assigned projects. The primary responsibilities of the Project Assistant includes, but are not limited to the following:
- Conduct job-site scheduling meetings, assist in correspondence and Request’s For Information (RFIs) and review all critical correspondence with the Sr Project Manager and Chief of Field Operations.
- Tracking project schedules, contact subcontractors in advance of their work so they will be able to respond in a timely manner and track progress to ensure that they complete their work on schedule.
- Coordinate approval of shop drawings, fabrication and delivery with material suppliers to ensure timely placement of materials and certifications.
- Comply with the Project Quality Management Plan.
- Review Daily time cards and diaries and analyze daily productions against estimated costs.
- Review general field operations and update crews with any plan sheet changes.
- Process pay estimates to the project owner as well as prepare subcontractor pay estimates.
- Ensure billing of force accounts and/or additional work not covered by bid items.
- Ensure stored materials are submitted correctly on the pay estimates and process invoice immediately to accounting.