Support trust officers in all facets of trust administration, ensuring all processes are completed timely, accurately and efficiently.
- Responsibility for organization, prioritization, and completion of assigned projects in support of the administrative or executive staff. Assigned projects may include, but are not limited to, direct assistance to administrative officers performing executor-type duties, including marshalling and arranging for appraisal of assets; reviewing and paying debts of decedent or beneficiaries; calculation of income available for distribution; reviewing deeds, listing agreements, and closing documents for real estate sales; assisting officers with the calculation of distributive shares at death, including funding of resulting trusts.
- Assist in review of the review of trust documents submitted for acceptance, including preparation of synoptic reports, identification of current and future interests; assisting with the preparing of transfer documents, indemnity agreements, and beneficiary communications.
- Works in support of Senior Vice President and Trust Officers to facilitate review and preparation of correspondence, handling of client inquiries and resolutions of questions concerning client account.
- Assist in the preparation of Advisor firm presentations and educations webinars.
- Assist with the entry of data into the trust accounting system and coordination with outside accountant for preparation of trust tax returns.
- Compiles, records and enters names and addresses, description of assets, and other information, or modifies information to open or close trust accounts.
- Advise senior management on opportunities for work-flow, form management, or processing efficiencies involving administrative functions; work with management, administration, and IT support on design and implementation of process improvement to completion.
- Work in support of President/COO and CEO on projects as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.